Little Caesars® is seeking qualified individuals or partnerships to build and operate multiple stores in international markets. Opening a Little Caesars franchise requires a strong personal commitment and active involvement in restaurant operations. Franchisee approval is based on a number of factors, while specific requirements will vary from market to market.
To be considered, qualified individuals or partnerships will typically have the following:
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, drive and passion, and a proven record of success in the restaurant/retail industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of the local culture, real estate and trade area in the territory to be developed.
- Dedicated, locally based, full-time support staff for the Little Caesars project.
- Sufficient liquid assets and capital to support an aggressive store development schedule while sustaining a strong advertising program.
- Multi-unit restaurant/retail management experience as owner and/or operator.
- Ability to commit to an aggressive store development schedule.
The steps and timing to complete the franchise process are largely dependent on the level of urgency and aggressiveness of the applicant. If you believe that you meet our minimum criteria and would like to express your interest in being part of the Little Caesars International family, please submit an inquiry online.
You can expect the following:
- Your application, along with supporting documents, will be reviewed by Little Caesars.
- Once your application is qualified and the territory you have an interest in is available, you will be asked to complete a Business Development plan.
- After the initial review of your business plan, a member of our international leadership team will visit your market to further assess the opportunity. During this time we will be conducting background checks and arranging for a face-to-face meeting where you can speak candidly with an existing Little Caesars International franchisee to help finalize your plan.
- After the in-country visit, a Discovery Day and interview at our corporate headquarters in Detroit will be scheduled. Where required, a Franchise Disclosure Document will be sent for your review.
- Upon completion of your Discovery Day and interview, you will be notified if you have or have not been approved to become a Little Caesars franchisee.
- If we agree to grant you rights to develop Little Caesar stores, you will be required to sign our multi-unit franchise agreement, which will include a store development schedule for your market.
- Once agreements are signed, you are required to attend an in-store operations training program. Our support team will then begin working with you to get your first store open.
- Grand Opening!